Grow Your Career With Us!
With over 500 years of combined experience, our passionate team of in-house creatives, account executives, fabricators and technicians is committed to delivering the highest quality signage solutions to clients throughout the Midwest.
Think you have the creativity, project management skills and technical ability to join our growing team? Graphic House offers competitive salaries, comprehensive training and a comprehensive benefits package.
Whether you are interested in working in our office or shop, we would love to hear from you!
Regional Sales Manager – Upper Illinois and Indiana Territory
Graphic House Inc., an industry leading sign manufacturing firm is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to increase revenue and profit growth. You will work closely with the team on strategic current and prospective customers to help define key business needs, and to recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales in your assigned area. Sales & Product training provided.
What is in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and a full benefit package
- A long term, advancing career path in sales
- Extensive sales training through Sandler Training Program
- Support in every step of the process with a team of Project Managers
- Hands-on product knowledge
- Pride in working for a company that controls the whole process from start to finish
What will you do:
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients in your assigned area
- Work closely with the team on generating and executing sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities
- Identifying and resolving customer challenges and escalating as required
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, e-commerce resources, outbound calls and emails
- Close sales and achieve monthly quota
- Learn about the different steps to the signage manufacturing, installation, and service process
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per week
- Strong organizational, time management, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to listen to the clients needs
- Travel will be required, minimal overnights
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $225,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Salary plus Commission pay
This is no boring fabricator position – you will be able to create new and exciting signs each day!
Our custom sign manufacturing company is seeking a talented and creative fabricator to join our team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to let your creativity shine as you create unique and exciting signs each day.
The ideal candidate will have experience in aluminum and steel welding, be able to read blueprints, and have a mechanical aptitude.
As a fabricator with us, you’ll enjoy a four-day workweek, Monday through Thursday, with 10-hour shifts from 6am to 4:30pm. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off.
If you have at least one year of welding experience and are ready to take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you. Join our team in Wausau, WI, and start building your career as a fabricator today!
Job Type: Full-time
Welding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Wausau, WI 54401